4 bedroom detached house for saleSandmere, Moor Court, Hapsford, WA6 0JY
Withdrawn from Market
- Part Exchange Welcome
- Stamp Duty Paid
- Help to Buy Price £420,000
- Fully Furnished Show Home
- Viewings By Appointment
- Timber Floors, Tiled Floors, Carpets
- Extensive Landscaped Gardens
- Block Paved Driveways
- Granite Working Surfaces
- Fully Tiled Bathrooms
"Sandmere" is a spacious 4 bedroom family home combining traditional style with modern conveniences, a practical and flexible family space, in the middle of the open Cheshire countryside. The light and airy living room is perfect for relaxation and quality family time, with double French doors opening onto the large landscaped gardens. The modern kitchen flows seamlessly through to the breakfast/family area, which also benefits from French doors to the rear garden. Wardrobes are in every bedroom and various storage space.
The Sandmere also benefits from a double garage accessed via the utility room or directly through to the rear garden. There is ample parking for 3 cars on the block paved driveway in addition to 2 spaces in the garage.
PART EXCHANGE is available for your existing home. (subject to terms and conditions)
HELP TO BUY's 20% government backed interest free loan is available on these properties.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101677022335. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ross Estate Agencies, Barrow In Furness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.