3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNorthumberland Avenue, Reading
- Stunning Spacious Extended Semi Detached Home
- Stunning Re-Fitted Kitchen\Dining Room
- Lounge, UPVC Conservatory
- Three Bedrooms, Wet Room
- Enclosed Rear Garden
This semi detached home has been extended and modernised to provide a beautiful spacious family home which benefits from lounge, conservatory, stunning kitchen\dining room, bathroom, three good size bedrooms and a wet room. Outside there is an garden with outbuilding with plumbing and power.
This extended semi detached home is situated to the South of Reading which is easily accessible to Reading Town Centre, Royal Berkshire Hospital, Green Park & Reading University. Junction 11 of the M4 motorway and the A33 to Basingstoke are both easily accessible.
Viewing of this stunning family home is highly recommended.
Lounge 15' 3" x 11' ( 4.65m x 3.35m )
Conservatory 14' 7" x 11' 2" ( 4.45m x 3.40m )
Re-Fitted Kitchen\dining Room 19' 5" max x 20' max ( 5.92m max x 6.10m max )
Bedroom One 15' 4" x 8' 5" ( 4.67m x 2.57m )
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 11' 4" max ( 3.15m x 3.45m max )
Bedroom Three 12' 4" x 7' 9" ( 3.76m x 2.36m )
Outbuilding 18' x 12' 1" ( 5.49m x 3.68m )
Block Paved Driveway
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68369600.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LOE104322. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Lower Earley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.