1 bedroom apartment for saleSt. Chads Court, St. Chads Road, Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Located to the Front of the Building
- First Floor Retirement Apartment
- Attractive Sought After Position
- Spacious Lounge / Dining Room
- Double Bedroom with Fitted Robes
- Modern Shower Room
- Residents Parking
- Early Viewing Essential
Located to the front of the building is this well presented, neutrally decorated first floor apartment.
The development offers a communal lounge area, has a house manager, a laundry room and lifts to all floors. Featuring sealed unit double glazing and economy seven heating. The apartment briefly comprises; spacious entrance hall with airing cupboard and a cloaks cupboard, a good size lounge, fitted kitchen, double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a modern shower room with step in shower.
Situated in a convenient spot ideal to take advantage of the many amenities to be found at Far Headingley, Headingley and for transport links into the City and surrounding districts.
Internal viewing is absolutely essential to appreciate this lovely apartment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68377616.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEA170298. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Headingley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.