3 bedroom terraced house for saleEdmonton, N18
- Three Bedroom Peter Dean House
- Two Superb Receptions
- Conservatory, Utility and Guest Cloaks
- Double Glazed and Gas Central Heating
- 40ft Garden
- Double Garage and Off Street Parking
- Within Catchment of all good Local Schools
- Chain Free
- London Borough of Enfield Band D
- Energy Rated TBA
A really exciting opportunity to acquire this handsome "Peter Dean" built house and garden. The property has an extended hallway and a full width rear extension and conservatory beyond, and now offers superb family accommodation. Comprising of three generous bedrooms, two spacious receptions close to 20ft and 16ft respectively, a guest cloaks and separate utility, and a fitted kitchen/dining room approx. 18ft x 11ft. The conservatory overlooking the garden extends some 18ft x 8ft. The gardens themselves are 40ft, and there is a well presented brick built double garage at the rear. There is off street parking at the front. Double glazed and gas centrally heated, there is further scope for improvement.
Located ideally close to and in the catchment of Oakthorpe and St Michael at Bowes Schools. There is a regular "Hoppa" bus W4 offering direct access to Wood Green Shopping City and the tube (Piccadilly Line Zone 3). To be sold Chain Free.
Reception One 15ft 8 x 11ft 6 (4.69 x 3.45 metres)
Reception Two 20ft x 10ft 6 (6 x 3.15 metres)
Kitchen/Dining room 18ft x 11ft 3 (5.4 x 3.37 metres)
Bedroom One 15ft 8 x 11ft 6 (4.69 x 3.45 metres)
Bedroom Two 12ft 10 x 10ft 8 (3.85 x 3.19 metres)
Bedroom Three 9ft 2 x 8ft 6 (2.74 x 2.55 metres)
Conservatory 18ft 6 x 8ft (5.55 x 2.4 metres)
Utility and Downstairs Cloaks
Garden 40ft (12 metres)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8081393. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brien Firmin, Palmers Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.