3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBaptie Place, Stirlingshire, EH51
- Three bedroom semi detached villa
- Sought after residential locale
- Spacious accommodation throughout
- Large living/dining room with french doors to garden
- Downstairs WC
- Modern kitchen with breakfast bar area
- GCH and double glazing throught
- Easy commuting to Glasgow and Edinburgh
- Schhooling at all levels within close proximity
This three bedroom semi detached villa is situated in the popular locale of Boness. Brought to the market offering walk in condition this is the perfect family home or equally as an attractive purchase as a BTL. With a rental yield circa 8% and having a £15,000 reduction from home report value this is by far the cheapest property of its kind in the area. Comprising large dining/living room, modern kitchen, bathroom and three double bedrooms this really has to be viewed to appreciated the space and accommodation on offer. Property further benefits double glazing and GCH with combi boiler approx, 1 year old.
Call now to secure your viewing.
Boness is well placed for the commuter, with a mainline railway station in nearby Linlithgow giving access to Edinburgh, Glasgow and beyond. The M9 motorway gives access to the greater part of Central Scotland . For the family, there are primary and secondary schools, leisure, recreation, and shopping facilities available.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 810. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Zing Property, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.