2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWinterslow Drive, Havant
- ASK ABOUT OUR £1,000 BUYER INCENTIVE
- SEMI DETACHED
- MODERN BATHROOM
- TWO BEDROOMS
- FULLY ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
Ideal first time buyer or investor property situated in Leigh Park. This two bedroom semi detached house offers both front and rear gardens.
Ideal first time buyer or investor property situated in Leigh Park. This semi detached house offers front and rear gardens, downstairs has a good sized kitchen and lounge to front, upstairs you find two double bedrooms, one with built in wardrobes and a modern bathroom.
Please call Fox & Sons Waterlooville today to secure an early viewing.
Door to front elevation, laminate flooring and stairs to first floor.
Lounge 10' 4" x 15' 2" ( 3.15m x 4.62m )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, smooth ceiling, smooth walls, laminate flooring and radiator.
Kitchen/ Diner 16' 9" x 6' 9" ( 5.11m x 2.06m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, base and wall units with roll edge work surfaces, stainless steel sink, space for oven, space for fridge/freezer and door to rear garden.
With loft access.
Bedroom One 10' x 11' ( 3.05m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, textured ceiling, papered walls, carpeted with radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 10' 9" ( 3.23m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window, textured ceiling, papered walls.
Double glazed window to rear elevation, modern fitted bathroom comprising of bath with mixer taps and shower over, vanity sink, wc and towel rail.
Enclosed with steps to house, mainly laid to lawn.
Fully enclosed with side access, patio area with step up to lawn and wooden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68478617.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WLV105279. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Waterlooville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.