3 bedroom cottage for saleThe Granary, Wynyard
Withdrawn from Market
- Newly Fitted High Specification Kitchen
- Close To Local Amenties
- South Facing Rear Garden
- Carport Providing Off Street Parking
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Energy Efficiency Rating: D
Offers Invited Between £240,000 And £260,000
A charming three bedroom cottage situated in the heart of Wynyard Village with views overlooking the duck pond and walking distance to the local shops and village pub. Thoughtfully refurbished and modernised to a high standard this home benefits from double glazing throughout, gas central heating and has a carport to the rear providing off street parking for two cars. A viewing is a must to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer, which briefly comprises of;
Ground Floor W/C
Fitted Kitchen/Diner With Integrated Appliances
Master Bedroom Open Plan To En-Suite Bathroom
Two Further Bedrooms
South Facing Garden To Rear
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68502140.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8054393. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Northgate Estate Agents & Property Management, Billingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.