3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWellington Street, Allerton, Bradford
- Guide price £75,000 - £85,000
- Three bedrooms
- Stone front end terrace
- Very well presented
- No onward chain
- First time buyer property
Three bedroom stone front end terrace which is very well presented offering no onward chain. This is an ideal first time buyer property in a popular location and within the catchment area of Beckfoot Allerton primary academy and nursery. Guide price £75,000 - £85,000
Offered to the market is a three bedroom stone front end terrace which is very well presented offering no onward chain. This is an ideal first time buyer property in a popular location and within the catchment area of Beckfoot Allerton primary academy and nursery. Briefly comprising of entrance porch, lounge and kitchen to the ground floor. To the lower ground floor there is the basement cellar. To the first floor there are two bedrooms and the house bathroom. To the second floor there is the master bedroom. Guide price £75,000 - £85,000
Entering the property via a composite door to the front with laminate flooring.
Lounge 13' 5" max into chimney recess x 11' plus recess ( 4.09m max into chimney recess x 3.35m plus recess )
There's a window to the front which is UPVC double glazed with central heating radiator, oak beam in chimney breast and wall lights. There is a door leading to the cellar with stairs leading to the first floor landing.
Kitchen 9' x 7' 3" ( 2.74m x 2.21m )
Fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units, complimentary work surfaces with a stainless steel single bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap. There is an integrated electric oven and induction hob, Worcester bosch central heating boiler, laminate flooring and a window to the side which is UPVC double glazed.
Lower Ground Floor
This is an L Shaped basement cellar with useful storage space, power and light and plumbing for a washing machine.
Stairs rising from the lounge and leading to the second floor.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" x 7' 3" ( 3.07m x 2.21m )
There's a window to the front which is UPVC double glazed with a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 13' 2" max into walk in dressing area x 4' 11" plus door recess ( 4.01m max into walk in dressing area x 1.50m plus door recess )
There's a window to the side which is UPVC double glazed with a central heating radiator.
Modern and contemporary bathroom comprising of low flush WC, wash hand basin and bath with mixer tap and shower head. There is also a chrome heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, ceiling spot lights, extractor fan and tiled floor.
Bedroom One 16' 9" to sloping ceiling x 7' 8" ( 5.11m to sloping ceiling x 2.34m )
There is restricted height with a window to the front which is UPVC double glazed, central heating radiator and beamed ceiling.
To the front of the property there's a low maintenance patio garden which is fully enclosed with a useful timber storage shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68573423.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHP106053. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Shipley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.