3 bedroom detached house for saleBarnes Way Herne Bay
- Three bedroom detached house
- Located on a modern development
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Spacious lounge/diner with conservatory
- Landscaped rear gardens with decked area
- Parking with garage to rear
A stunning three bedroom detached house located on a modern development - a must to view internally to appreciate the accommodation and condition on offer. On entering the property the hallway leads to the lounge/diner to the rear with a double glazed conservatory opening to the rear garden. The tastefully fitted modern kitchen/diner has integrated appliances. Completing the downstairs accommodation is a cloakroom. The first floor has the family bathroom and three bedrooms, with the master having an en-suite shower room. Externally there are landscaped rear gardens, partly decked and garage and parking to the rear. A must to view!
Lounge/ Diner 15'5" (4.70m) x 13'5" (4.09m)
Kitchen/breakfast room 12'4" (3.76m) x 8'6" (2.59m)
Conservatory 7'4" (2.24m) x 7'8" (2.34m)
Bedroom 1 10'5" (3.17m) x 6'3" (1.91m)
En-suite shower room
Bedroom 2 10'4" (3.15m) x 8'11" (2.72m)
Bedroom 3 13'3" (4.04m) x 9'1" (2.77m)
Outside Frontage has pathway leading to entrance with bordering shrubs. Rear garden mostly laid to lawn approx 45ft.
Single garage with parking for 1 car
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68582756.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HER0011462. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oakwood Homes, Herne Bay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.