2 bedroom link detached house for saleDownland View, Shanklin, Isle of Wight
- 2 bedroom link detached bungalow
- Popular residential location
- Garage and off road parking
- Spacious lounge area and dining area
- Close to amenities
- EPC energy rating D (67)
If you are looking for that lovely bungalow in a fantastic location then look no further .. We have it for you right here!! Set in the extremely popular Downland View sits this charming two bedroom home, ready and waiting for its new owner to move straight in.The accommodation is nicely laid out with a light and airy feel throughout, there is plenty of space to be had and for when the family come to visit you’ll definitely have room to spare. The accommodation flows nicely around and the large lounge area also has space for the dining table for when you entertain and put those culinary skills to the test. The garden is a good size and ready and waiting for someone to bring it up to its absolute best then you can while away those summer evenings admiring your hard work. The location is extremely peaceful however is only a short drive away from all Shanklin has to offer, the town, quirky Old Village and the beautiful sandy beaches are just a short drive away. Countryside walks are also practically on your door step. These homes don’t hang around for long so pick up the phone and book your appointment today!
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Porch
- Lounge Area: 15'0 x 10'9 (4.58m x 3.28m)
- Dining Area: 11'2 x 7'11 (3.41m x 2.41m)
- Kitchen Area: 11'2 x 6'10 (3.41m x 2.08m)
- Bedroom 1: 16'10 x 9'1 (5.13m x 2.77m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'9 x 10'7 (3.28m x 3.23m)
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68703254.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60618748. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Shanklin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.