3 bedroom maisonette for saleRye Road, Hoddesdon
- Three Bedroom Split Level Maisonette
- Superb Lounge/Dining Room
- Refitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- GCH Via Radiators
- Private Rear Garden & Garage En Bloc
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
Being offered with NO UPWARD CHAIN this split level three bedroom maisonette benefits from being within walking distance of Rye House station, offering a superb lounge/dining room, refitted kitchen and bathroom, gch via rads, private rear garden and garage en bloc. Viewing is a must.
NO UPWARD CHAIN with THREE BEDROOMS is this SPLIT-LEVEL MAISONETTE with a PRIVATE VERANDAH, REAR GARDEN and a GARAGE EN-BLOC. Situated within walking distance of RYE HOUSE STATION and benefiting from having a superb Lounge/Dining Room, Luxury Fitted Kitchen, Re-Fitted First Floor Bathroom, UPVC Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating via Radiators. An Internal Viewing is a MUST..
UPVC double glazed front entrance door to
Cupboard housing meters. Door to:
Superb Lounge/dining Room 15' 10" narrowing to 13' " x 12' 10" ( 4.83m narrowing to 3.96m x 3.91m )
Featuring stairs leading to first floor landing. Wood flooring. Radiator. UPVC double glazed window to front aspect. TV point and power points. Door to:
Luxury Kitchen/breakfast Room 10' 7" x 15' 11" ( 3.23m x 4.85m )
Being superbly re-fitted to include an extensive range of wall and base units with cupboards and drawers under. Ample wood work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Fitted gas hob with electric oven under and extractor fan above. Attractive tiled splashbacks. Tiled floor. Radiator, Understairs storage cupboard and further cupboard housing gas fired combination boiler. Space and plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge/freezer. UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect. UPVC double glazed door leading to PRIVATE VERANDAH. Power points.
First Floor Landing
Loft access. Storage cupboard. Doors to:
Bedroom 1 12' 10" x 9' 5" ( 3.91m x 2.87m )
Featuring a UPVC double glazed window to front aspect. Wood flooring. Radiator. Power Points.
Bedroom 2 10' 9" x 10' 9" ( 3.28m x 3.28m )
Featuring a UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect. Wood flooring. Radiator. Power points.
Bedroom 3 8' 10" x 6' 1" ( 2.69m x 1.85m )
Featuring a UPVC double glazed window to front aspect. Feature fitted bed unit. Radiator. Power points.
Re-Fitted to and being fully tiled to compliment a luxury three piece suite comprising of a panel enclosed bath with Chrome shower controls and Daisy Head shower above. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level flush WC. Tiled floor. Wall mounted heated towel rail. Obscure UPVC double glazed window to rear.
PRIVATE REAR GARDEN. GARAGE EN-BLOC.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68726702.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD107058. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.