2 bedroom flat for saleOld Station Mews, Eaglescliffe
- An Impressive Two Bedroom Second Floor Apartment Which Will Be of Particular Interest to Investor Buyers (FULLY FURNISHED, HAS BEEN RENTED OUT AT £595 PER MONTH).
- Offered For Sale with the Benefit of NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Set Within This Popular Modern Development Off Aislaby Road in Eaglescliffe
- Pleasant Lounge/Dining Room with Double Glazed Doors & Juliet Balcony
- Kitchen Offered a Good Range of Fitted Units & Built in Oven & Hob
- Two Spacious Bedrooms & Bathroom with White Three Piece Suite & Shower Over the Bath
- Gas Central Heating System Via Combination Boiler & Double Glazing
- Allocated Parking Together with Additional Visitors Spaces
- Early Viewing Comes Highly Recommended & Many Items of Furniture Are Available by Negotiation
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
An Impressive Two Bedroom Second Floor Apartment Which Will Be of Particular Interest to Investor Buyers (FULLY FURNISHED, HAS BEEN RENTED OUT AT £595 PER MONTH). Offered For Sale with the Benefit of NO ONWARD CHAIN. Set Within This Popular Modern Development Off Aislaby Road in Eaglescliffe.
With entrance door, radiator and coved ceiling.
5.36m x 3.35m
Radiator, double glazed window and double glazed doors with Juliet balcony.
2.6m x 2.5m
Fitted wall and base units with complimentary worktops and an inset sink unit with mixer taps. Built in oven and gas hob with extractor fan in canopy. Plumbing for automatic washing machine.
3.43m x 3.35m
Radiator and double glazed window.
3.05m x 2.67m
12'0 reducing to 10'0 x 8'9. Radiator and double glazed window. Built in cupboard housing the Baxi combination boiler.
2.46m x 1.96m
White three piece suite comprising; panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Built in linen cupboard, part tiled walls and radiator.
Allocated parking and additional visitors spaces.
Book Your Viewing
Call us 9am – 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am – 5pm Saturday or 10am – 4pm Sunday.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68733866.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAR170250. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Yarm. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.