3 bedroom detached house for saleCotton Road, Portsmouth, Hampshire
- 3 bedroom detached house with en-suite to master
- Social aspect kitchen/diner
- Large reception room
- Garage and off road parking
- Viewing recommended
- EPC energy rating B (81)
Competitively priced this property represents an excellent opportunity for a young, growing family and downsize buyers alike.It’s an old estate cliché but nevertheless a valid one ‘viewing is essential’ to appreciate the bright, light filled accommodation and decent room sizes.
What the Owner says:
This has been our family home for over 8 years. We have really appreciated the space and size of the house and the fantastic location with the vast array of nearby amenities. We have had nothing but many happy years here and have made some fantastic and happy memories and a big part of us will be very sad to leave but work commitments now mean we need to relocate!
We are confident that the new owners will build upon our time here and like us be very happy to live here.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 18'1 x 10'5 (5.52m x 3.18m)
- KItchen/Dining Room: 20'10 x 9'10 (6.35m x 3.00m)
- Bedroom 1: 18'1 x 10'0 (5.52m x 3.05m)
- En-Suite shower room: 7'4 x 4'9 (2.24m x 1.45m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'8 x 9'7 (3.25m x 2.92m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'7 x 7'3 (2.92m x 2.21m)
- Bathroom: 8'4 x 6'6 (2.54m x 1.98m)
- Garage and off road parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68815433.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 41631031. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Portsmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.