3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleFindochty Place, GLASGOW
- MODERN END TERRACE
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- MODERN REFITTED DINING KITCHEN
- IMMACULATE DECORATIVE ORDER THROUGHOUT
- GARDENS TO SIDE AND REAR
- DRIVEWAY TO SIDE
Well presented 3 bedroom end terrace villa. Rec hall, WC/Cloaks Rm, lounge, dining kitchen with patio doors, three double bedrooms, family bathroom. Gas CH. DG. Private gardens to front and rear. Driveway.
Situated within this popular and sought after development, this is a wonderful opportunity to purchase this modern end terrace. Presented in immaculate decorative order, this attractive accommodation comprises of main door entry, welcoming reception hall, stairwell to upper level, bright and spacious lounge, stunning modern refitted dining kitchen with patio doors to rear garden and modern refitted downstairs WC. The upper level comprises of three bright double bedrooms and a stunning refitted modern bathroom. The property is further enhanced by a system of gas central heating and double glazed window units. Whilst in addition, benefits from fresh decor throughout, private gardens to front and rear, and driveway to side. Located close to local amenities with excellent public transport links providing fast commuter access to Glasgow city centre and beyond. Easy access to M8 motorway networks. Early viewing is strongly advised in order to avoid disappointment.
Lounge 14' 6" max x 12' 8" max ( 4.42m max x 3.86m max )
Kitchen 16' 4" max x 9' 6" max ( 4.98m max x 2.90m max )
Bedroom 1 12' 5" max x 9' 1" max ( 3.78m max x 2.77m max )
Bedroom 2 9' 7" max x 8' max ( 2.92m max x 2.44m max )
Bedroom 3 10' 2" max x 8' max ( 3.10m max x 2.44m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DEN104766. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Dennistoun Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.