2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleAdelaide Road, Marton-In-Cleveland, Middlesbrough
- SPACIOUS TWO BEDROOMED BUNGALOW
- LOVELY REAR GARDEN
- NEWLY FITTED HIGH GLOSS KITCHEN
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- LARGE DRIVEWAY AND GARAGE
Sought after location in the desirable area of Marton. This well presented 2 bedroomed bungalow comprises of Entrance porch, hall, large living room, newly fitted kitchen with high gloss units, two double bedrooms, bathroom, with added advantage of a virtually 20ft conservatory to rear.
This two bedroomed bungalow is located in the desirable area of Marton. The property is very well presented & compromises of a large living room, newly fitted kitchen, two large double bedrooms,a bathroom plus a conservatory to rear overlooking a large laid to lawn garden with a decking area ideal for entertaining. The property has two outbuildings which is ideal for storage. Viewing is highly recommended!
UPVC sealed unit double glazed construction, carpet flooring, conservatory front entrance.
UPVC sealed unit, double glazed french doors leading to entrance hall, security alarm system, storage cupboard housing central heating boiler, coving, carpet, radiator.
Lounge 18' 8" x 11' 10" ( 5.69m x 3.61m )
Double aspect upvc double glazed window to front and rear, modern cream stone effect fire place and matching hearth with electric fire, telephone point, television point, neutral decor, coving, two radiators.
Kitchen 12' 6" x 8' 8" ( 3.81m x 2.64m )
Fitted kitchen, cream high gloss wall/base units, stainless steel 1/ 1/2 bowl sink/drainer, laminate work surfaces, electric oven, gas hob, stainless steel/glass cookerhood, integrated microwave storage, radiator, vinyl flooring, storage cupboard.
Conservatory 20' 7" x 7' 10" ( 6.27m x 2.39m )
UPVC, double glazed with french doors, radiator, laminate flooring.
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 11' 7" ( 3.61m x 3.53m )
Double glazed upvc front window, coving, fully fitted high gloss modern wardrobes with pelmet spot lights, raditator.
Bedroom Two 8' 8" x 10' 10" ( 2.64m x 3.30m )
Double glazed upvc window to rear, fitted modern wooden wardrobes, radiator.
Double glazed upvc side window, radiator, bath/mixer taps, chrome shower over bath, full cream tiles, Wash hand basin with mixer taps, extractor fan, WC, vinyl flooring.
Laid to lawn, driveway for approximately three cars.
Good size rear garden, laid to lawn, decking area, well stocked borders
Manual roller door, power & lighting
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68916386.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MAR105618. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.