4 bedroom terraced house for saleCambridge Road, Stockton-On-Tees
Withdrawn from Market
- POTENTIAL OF A 5 BEDROOM SINGLE ROOM LET OR STUDENT PROPERTY?!
- CHARACTERFUL ACCOMMODATION WITH HIGH CEILINGS AND SPACIOUS ROOM DIMENSIONS.
- 2 BATHROOMS
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING AND DOUBLE GLAZING
- FURNITURE CURRENTLY IN PLACE
CURRENTLY GENERATING £600 PCM - A YIELD OF OVER 7%! / A HIGHLY SPACIOUS INNER TERRACE PROPERTY - PREVIOUSLY HAVING BEEN UTILISED AS A STUDENT LET PROPERTY SERVING THE DURHAM CAMPUS IN STOCKTON / 3 SPACIOUS BEDROOMS AND AN ADDITIONAL LOFT ROOM ACCESSED VIA FIXED WOODEN STEPS FROM THE LANDING / 3 RECEPTION ROOMS TO THE GROUND FLOOR / SPACIOUS AND MODERN KITCHEN / 2 BATHROOMS TO THE FIRST FLOOR / OFFERING POTENTIAL AS AN INVESTMENT OR A FAMILY HOME / MANY CHARACTER FEATURES INCLUDING HIGH CEILINGS AND CORNICING TO THE CEILING / LOCATED CLOSE TO THORNABY ROAD, AND THE A66 ROADLINKS
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68940914.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8191773. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Eazymove Estate Agents, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.