3 bedroom terraced house for saleGrange Avenue, Ribbleton, Preston
Offers in Region of
- 3 Good sized bedrooms
- Bright and spacious lounge diner
- Luxurious family bathroom
- Private gardens to front and rear
- Use of communal gardens
- Well maintained family home
- EPC TBC
If you are looking for an elegantly refurbished family home that you can move straight into then look no further! This well appointed family home has it all, offering three great sized bedrooms, an open plan lounge diner, luxurious bathroom, combined with a fantastic location. Sat within a wealth of local amenities and schools. This property makes a breeze of commuting with superb links to Preston city centre and M6. This house offers everything a modern family might need, including: A bright entrance hall, recently refurbished modern lounge diner, fantastic kitchen, study, landing, three bedrooms and a three piece family bathroom. Outside: Private gardens to the front and rear with use of communal gardens to the rear as well. EPC C
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68992040.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DUM170484. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Preston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.