1 bedroom flat for saleShadwell, E1
- A modern and well presented top floor flat
- 1 Large double bedroom offering ample storage space
- 1 Large and bright open-plan reception area
- Floor to ceiling windows offering plenty of light
- 1 Family bathroom
- 545 Sq Ft
- Private south facing balcony
- Communal roof terrace with excellent views
- Available parking facilities
- Secured bicycle storage, building CCTV, 24 hours security
Chain free and £385,000. The location benefits from a short walk to DLR and Overground station, local shops and parks.
Internally the apartment is very bright and spacious, and enjoys an open plan kitchen with a dining area and floor to ceiling windows leading to a private south facing balcony. It comprises of storage spaces, a good sized bedroom, a family bathroom and phone entry system.
The development also benefits from a communal roof garden with views over the City and Canary Wharf , secured bicycle storage, building CCTV and 24 hours security.
Double glazing throughout and within 10 years NHBC New Home warranty, EPC–B
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68993720.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SMH5188. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by sellmyhome.co.uk, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.