2 bedroom terraced house for saleBurnside Crescent, Blantyre
- Spacious family home in popular location
- Lovely lounge
- Kitchen with space to dine
- Large cupboard in main bedroom
- Bathroom with shower
Hello, are you looking for a well presented, 2 bedroom terraced family home, in a popular estate in Blantyre?
Would you like a lovely, spacious, modern lounge with wood laminate flooring?
How about a good size kitchen with white wood units, contrasting worktops, tiled splashback and space for a small table & chairs?
What about 2 bedrooms both with wood laminate flooring and a large storage cupboard in the main bedroom?
Would you like a partially tiled family bathroom with shower over the bath and wood laminate flooring?
How about enclosed and easily maintained gardens?
What about gas central heating and double glazing?
If so, igloo have what you're looking for!
***FREE MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY***
For more information on this property or to arrange a viewing, please contact us on 01698 283000.
Lounge 4.63m (15' 2") x 3.83m (12' 7")
Kitchen / Diner 4.12m (13' 6") x 3.34m (10' 11")
Bedroom 1 3.78m (12' 5") x 2.45m (8' 0")
Bedroom 2 3.40m (11' 2") x 2.24m (7' 4")
Family Bathroom 2.07m (6' 9") x 1.99m (6' 6")
FULL HOME REPORT AND MORTGAGE VALUATION
The home report information pack includes :
1. Single Survey and Mortgage Valuation -This gives information about the properties current condition, and any problems it has and how urgently they need attention. A generic mortgage valuation report is included which potential buyers can take to their lenders to assist in the arrangement of their mortgage.
2. Energy Performance Certificate : This report will show how "green" the property is and will rate the home A-G for energy efficiency (similar to how fridges and freezers are rated). The report will recommend how to improve the property's energy efficiency.
3. Property Questionnaire : This is completed by the seller, and it shows who the gas and electricity supplier are, the parking arrangements, council tax band, and other useful general information.
A copy of this full report can be made available to any genuinely interested buyers of this property on request.
**FREE MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY ***
Where floor plans are used, these are intended for guidance purposes only. Measurements of doors, windows, rooms and any other items are approximate and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69000482.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IGL1003740. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Igloo , Hamilton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.