3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMarine Parade, Whitstable
A beautifully presented Edwardian house set back from Marine Parade, Tankerton's most prestigious road where it enjoys an exceptionally private and secluded situation moments from the beach, shops and amenities on Tankerton Road, The Marine Hotel and Whitstable station which is one mile distant.
The generously proportioned and smartly presented accommodation has been much improved by the current owners and is arranged on the ground floor to provide an entrance hall, sitting room, contemporary kitchen open-plan to dining room, and a cloakroom. The first floor comprises the master bedroom with en-suite shower room, a second double bedroom with views towards the sea, a third bedroom and a luxurious family bathroom. The house is surrounded on three sides by delightful gardens which provide a peaceful and tranquil setting.
The property benefits form one parking space accessed via a 10 ft right of way from St Annes Road (subject to all necessary consents and approvals being obtained).
Location - Marine Parade is one of the most desirable locations in the area. The house is well situated for access to a wide range of amenities at Tankerton including restaurants, shops, excellent schools, sailing club, post office and other services. Whitstable town centre is just over half a mile distant and offers a wealth of individual shops, cafes and restaurants, as well as a working harbour. Educational, recreational and leisure amenities including water sports are plentiful. Whitstable mainline railway station (1 mile distant) provides frequent services to London (Victoria approximately 80 minutes) with high speed links to London St Pancras (approximately 73 minutes). The A299 is also easily accessible linking with the A2/ M2 providing access to the channel ports and subsequent motorway network. Canterbury, approximately 8 miles distant, offers a comprehensive range of shopping, leisure and further educational facilities.
Accommodation - The accommodation and approximate measurements are:
• Entrance Hall -
• Sitting Room - 6.19m x 3.90m (20'4" x 12'10") - at maximum points.
• Dining Room - 3.71m x 3.05m (12'2" x 10'0" ) - at maximum points.
• Kitchen - 4.68m x 3.60m (15'4" x 11'10") - at maximum points.
• Cloakroom -
• Master Bedroom - 3.63m x 3.61m (11'11" x 11'10") - at maximum points.
• En-Suite Shower Room -
• Bedroom 2 - 3.64m x 3.60m (11'11" x 11'10") - at maximum points.
• Bedroom 3 - 2.64m x 2.36m (8'8" x 7'9") - at maximum points.
• Bathroom -
• Rear Garden - 15.54m x 11.89m (51' x 39') - at maximum points.
Parking - Parking space for one vehicle, accessed via a 10ft right of way from St Annes Road (subject to all necessary consents and approvals being obtained).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69024287.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27288659. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Christopher Hodgson, Whitstable. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.