4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Village Green, Grey Towers Village
- Recently Constructed on This Executive Development to the Ash Tree Design
- Stunning Four Bedroom Detached Home Overlooking the Village Pond
- Packed with Extras
- Three Reception Rooms
- Stunning Fitted Kitchen
- Master Bedroom with Fitted Wardrobes & Modern En-Suite Shower Room
- Recently Refitted Family Bathroom with Claw Foot Roll Top Freestanding Bath
- Delightful Private Rear Garden
- Driveway to Single Garage
- Early Viewing Advised
Michael Poole Estate Agents in Nunthorpe welcome to the market this stunning four bedroom detached property built to the Ash Tree design on the executive Grey Towers Village Development overlooking the village pond. The property occupies a delightful site packed with extras. Accommodation comprises; spacious entrance hall, lounge, ground floor WC, dining room, stunning fitted kitchen and playroom. The first floor accommodates four bedrooms, master with en-suite shower room and a recently refitted family bathroom. Externally, block paved driveway gives access to a single garage and gardens to the front elevation. The rear offers a delightful private garden with patio area and lawn.
Staircase to first floor. Tiled floor.
4.17m x 3.4m
3.84m x 2.8m
Ground Floor WC
Modern white low level WC and wash basin. Tiled flooring.
Kitchen Breakfast Room
3.6m x 3.66m
Featuring an upgraded kitchen with a stunning range of fitted wall and floor units and granite work surfaces. Belfast sink, double oven and six ring burning hob with over extractor. Integrated dishwasher. Tiled flooring and French doors onto the rear garden.
3.4m x 2.24m
French doors to the rear elevation.
3.4m x 4.17m
En-Suite Shower Room
1.4m x 2m
Modern white suite with double shower cubicle, low level WC and wash basin. Tiled flooring and heated towel rail.
3.5m x 3.7m
3.58m x 3.18m
2.74m x 2.51m
2.29m x 2.62m
Recently refurbished suite comprising a stunning high level WC, freestanding roll top claw foot bath, wash basin, tiled flooring and part tiled walls.
Gardens and Garage
The property occupies an enviable plot overlooking the village pond. Block paved driveway giving access to a single garage. Gardens to the front elevation. To the rear is a stunning private garden mainly laid to lawn with patio areas.
Book Your Viewing
Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or 10am 4pm Sunday.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69067493.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NUN170047. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Nunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.