4 bedroom detached house for saleNetley Hill Estate, Hedge End
Withdrawn from Market
- Private grounds of 2/3 of an acre
- Appliances to include De Dietrich touch screen intelligent cooking system with double oven/grill, induction hob, warming drawer, fridge, freezer, boiling tap and dishwasher
- Chesney design log burner to Sitting Room with cast iron surround
- Further potential to extend (subject to the necessary consents)
- Double garage with power and light
- Large log store with power and light, green house, shed and pond
- Kitchen designed and refitted less than 2 years ago by Silverbrow kitchens of Winchester with superior appliances and marble work tops
A substantial detached residence constructed in 1938 and set in the private and secluded Netley Hill Estate. This is a truly unique setting surrounded by mature specimen trees and woodland, tucked away along a single track, private lane with a handful of other properties. The property is stunning and boasts a wealth of character features throughout its 2300 sq ft of accommodation. Outside, the property is set beautifully within its glorious gardens approached via a block paved driveway providing ample parking and leading to the detached double garage. The established gardens extend to 2/3 of an acre and surround the property. There is an extensive paved terrace immediately to the rear of the property. Properties within this private estate rarely come to the market due to its tucked away and private situation. School catchment is Hedge End/ Wildern. The location is extremely sought after and benefits from easy access to road and rail links.
SUMMARY OF FEATURES:Hardwood double glazed windows, kitchen designed and refitted less than 2 years ago by Silverbrow kitchens of Winchester with superior appliances and marble work tops, appliances to include De Dietrich touch screen intelligent cooking system with double oven/grill, induction hob, warming drawer, fridge, freezer, boiling tap and dishwasher, larder with slate shelves, wooden flooring to Entrance Hall, Chesney design log burner to Sitting Room with cast iron surround, Amtico flooring to Kitchen, original doors and handles, well proportioned accommodation, vaulted ceilings to all bedrooms , wash hand basins in 2 of the bedrooms, further potential to extend (subject to the necessary consents), private grounds of 2/3 of an acre, double garage with power and light and large log store with power and light, green house, shed and pond.
TENURE: Freehold; SERVICES: Mains gas, electricity, water and drainage; LOCAL AUTHORITY: Eastleigh; TAX BAND: F
DISTANCES:? Hedge End - 00Miles? Southampton Parkway - 00Miles? River Hamble- 00Miles? Winchester- 00Miles
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69121316.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8057677. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Hill & Bond, Titchfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.