2 bedroom apartment for salePark Road West, Southport, Merseyside, PR9 0JU
- First Floor Two Bedroomed Apartment
- Allocated Parking Space
- Overlooking Hesketh Park
- Modern Kitchen, Bathroom and En Suite
- Purpose Built Retirement Apartments
- Lift Access to All Floors
- Communal Lounge and Laundry
- EPC: B
***Purpose built RETIREMENT development*LIFT access to all floors* allocated parking*OVERLOOKING HESKETH PARK*close to Southport Town Centre*Communal Facilities*** Two bedroomed apartment ideally situated overlooking Hesketh Park close to the shops, transport links and amenities of Southport Town Centre with local bus routes on the doorstep. The property briefly comprises; entrance hall, lounge/diner, kitchen, bathroom, two double bedrooms and an en suite shower room. The property additionally benefits from allocate parking, lift access to all floors, communal lounge, guest suite and laundry, 24 hour care link, house manager and regular social events. EPC: B.
Over 55 only.
AA route planner
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 411716. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anthony James Estate Agents, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.