2 bedroom apartment for saleShortmead Street, Biggleswade, SG18
- Spacious first floor retirement apartment
- Two bedrooms with master benefiting from built in wardrobes
- Conveniently located just a short walk from Biggleswade town centre offering High Street amenities
- Situated within the popular Millers Court development
- Communal residents lounge, garden and parking
- Offered to the market chain free
This two bedroom retirement apartment is situated on the first floor within the popular Millers Court development, located just a short walk from Biggleswade town centre offering high street amenities, Saturday market and monthly farmers' market, a library, sports centre with heated indoor swimming pool and excellent transport links with rail services to London. Internally the property briefly comprises; entrance hallway with airing cupboard, fitted kitchen with appliances, lounge with views over the communal gardens, two bedrooms and a bathroom. Millers Court offers independent living with the benefit of an emergency call system, providing assistance 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. The development also benefits from additional facilities such as a communal residents lounge, guest room with en-suite facilities for visitors staying overnight, residents parking and communal garden. All in all, an ideal home for anyone wanting independent living, yet with assistance if needed.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8333647. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Satchells Estate Agents, Biggleswade. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.