Get brand editions for Purplebricks, covering Dudley

2 bedroom apartment for sale

Franchise Street, Blakebrook, Kidderminster, DY11

Guide Price £97,000

Property Description

Key features

  • Close To Local Amenities
  • Top Floor Apartment
  • Two Bedrooms
  • Good Sized Lounge
  • Ensuite Shower Room
  • Bathroom
  • Double Glazed
  • Central Heating
  • Book A Viewing 24/7 At Purplebricks.Co.Uk
  • NO CHAIN

Full description

Tenure: Leasehold

The Property
NO ONWARD CHAIN!!!

Well presented two bedroom top floor apartment located close to local amenities in Kidderminster. Property comprises of open plan kitchen living room, two bedrooms, one with en-suite and a family bathroom.
Also available as 25% part share, if preferred, with monthly rent payable on remaining 75% share of £335.21 and further share available to purchase later.
Double glazed and centrally heating throughout.
Book a viewing 24/7 at Purplebricks.com.

Hall
With access to airing cupboard and doors leading into rooms.

Lounge
Lounge 11'11 x 14'0
With window looking onto rear aspect.

Kitchen / Breakfast
Kitchen / Breakfast 7'4 x 11'5
With a range of wall and base units, work surfaces above. There is an electric hob with extractor above, sink with drainer, plumbing for a washing machine. There is a gas boiler mounted on the wall. Handy breakfast bar providing dining space.

Bedroom One
Bedroom One 13'1 x 9'2
With window looking onto front aspect.

En-suite
En-suite 4'10 x 6'3
With shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low level W.C.

Bedroom Two
Bedroom Two 11'10 x 8'6
With store cupboard and window looking onto front aspect.

Bathroom
Bathroom 6'3 x 6'4
Comprising of bath, wash hand basin and low level W.C.


More information from this agent

Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
04 October 2017

Nearest stations

  • Kidderminster (0.9 mi)
  • Hartlebury (3.8 mi)
  • Blakedown (3.8 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

Nearest schools

Use the school checker

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Purplebricks, covering Dudley

Suite 7, First Floor, Cranmore Drive, Shirley, Solihull, B90 4RZ

0121 396 0956 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Floorplans


To view this property or request more details, contact:

Purplebricks, covering Dudley

Suite 7, First Floor, Cranmore Drive, Shirley, Solihull, B90 4RZ

0121 396 0956 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Map & Street View

Nearest stations

  • Kidderminster (0.9 mi)
  • Hartlebury (3.8 mi)
  • Blakedown (3.8 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Purplebricks, covering Dudley

Suite 7, First Floor, Cranmore Drive, Shirley, Solihull, B90 4RZ

0121 396 0956 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Disclaimer - Property reference 319546-1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purplebricks, covering Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.