5 bedroom detached house for saleBirchwood Road, DA2
- Stunning 4-5 Bedroom detached Home
- 2 En-suite bathrooms
- Under floor heating to ground floor
- Gated, detached double garage
- 2 x Bi-fold doors from kitchen/family room
- Central entertainment hub
- Beautiful bespoke kitchen with Neff integrated appliances
- CHAIN FREE
Capital Estate Agents are delighted to offer to the market this detached family home. Built in 2014 the property offers a stunning contemporary feel throughout with a huge array of fantastic features. Comprising large entrance hall, formal lounge with feature log burning stove, study/bedroom 5, large open plan bespoke kitchen/dining/family room, utility and cloakroom to the ground floor. The 1st floor continues to impress with a gallery landing leading to 4 bedrooms (2 with en-suite bathrooms) and additional family bathroom. Externally this imposing property has garden to all sides along with secure, detached double garage and gated off street parking. Only with internal viewing will you appreciate the attention to details this amazing home has to offer. Available with no onward chain. Viewings strictly by appointment only.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69235112.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BR4Bst4. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Capital Estate Agents, Sidcup. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.