3 bedroom detached house for saleLOVERS WALK, FINCHLEY, N3
- THREE BEDROOMS
- INTERCONNECTING RECEPTION ROOMS
- FITTED & EQUIPPED KITCHEN
- BATHROOM / WC GROUND FLOOR WC
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING DOUBLE GLAZING
- SCOPE FOR EXTENSION TO REAR / SIDE & LOFT
- PLANNING PASSED DEMOLISH & CONSTRUCT 4 STOREY RESIDENCE
- SOUTH WESTERLY FACING REAR GARDEN
- GARAGE PLUS GATED OFF STREET PARKING
- DEEP FRONT GARDEN SET BEHING WALLED FRONTAGE
THREE BEDROOM 1930’s built DETACHED house in unique, private location set behind walled frontage.
The property benefits from gated pedestrian access from Lovers Walk and vehicular access to the rear from Sellers Hall Close.
Planning permission has been passed to demolish and construct a new 4 storey residence, plans available upon request. Alternatively, the existing property offers scope for side and / or rear extension plus loft conversion.
* THREE BEDROOMS
* INTERCONNECTING RECEPTION ROOMS
* GROUND FLOOR WC
* FITTED & EQUIPPED KTICHEN
* BATHROOM / WC
* PRIVATE LOCATION
* GAS CENTRAL HEATING
* DOUBLE GLAZING
* SCOPE FOR EXTENSION TO REAR / SIDE & LOFT
* PLANNING PASSED TO DEMOLISH & CONSTRUCT NEW 4 STOREY RESIDENCE
* SOUTH WESTERLY FACING REAR GARDEN
* GARAGE PLUS GATED OFF STREET PARKING
* DEEP FRONT GARDEN SET BEHIND WALLED FRONTAGE
Front door to:
ENTRANCE HALL Polished wood flooring. Understairs cupboard.
CLOAKROOM Low level wc, wash basin.
FRONT RECEPTION 12'2 x 12' (3.71m x 3.65m). Window to front. Polished wood flooring. Opening to:
REAR RECEPTION 15' x 12'2 (4.58m x 3.74m). Windows & door to garden. Fireplace with surround & stone insert with gas fire. Polished wood floor.
KITCHEN 11' x 8’ (3.55m x 2.45m). Range of base & wall units incorporating integrated fridge / freezer & dishwasher. Built-in oven, hob & extractor. Wood work tops with sink & breakfast bar. Cupboard with wall mounted boiler & plumbing for washing machine. Tiled floor. Window to rear & door to garden.
TURNING STAIRS TO FIRST FLOOR LANDING Pull down ladder to LARGE LOFT – scope for loft conversion.
BEDROOM ONE 15'1 x 12'2 (4.6m x 3.72m). Full length fitted wardrobes. Window to rear.
BEDROOM TWO 12’3 x 12' (3.73m x 3.65m). Window to front. Built-in wardrobe.
BEDROOM THREE 10'8 x 8'3 (3.52m x 2.52m). Window to rear. Built-in cupboard.
BATHROOM/WC Three piece white suite. Tiled walls & floor. Window to side.
REAR GARDEN Approximately 68’ x 32’ (21m x 10m). South westerly aspect. Large patio with lawn & stocked beds. Inset pond. Shed.
OFF STREET PARKING Adjacent to garage. Access via electronic gates from Sellers Hall Close
GARAGE Brick built at rear. Approx 18’ x 12’ Electric up & over door.
FRONT GARDEN Approx 32’ x 32’ (10m x 10m). Paved with deep side and inset stocked beds. Brick wall with pedestrian gated access to Lovers Walk.
The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fi¬xtures, fittings or services, and so cannot verify they are in working order, or fit for their purpose, nor has the agent checked the legal documentation to verify the tenure of the property. The buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor or surveyor. Photographs are for illustration only and may depict items which are not for sale or included in the sale of the property. All measurements quoted are approximate and their accuracy should not be relied upon. A prospective purchaser must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69321809.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2389324. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bennett & Hall, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.