3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBramwith Avenue, MIDDLESBROUGH
- THREE GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS
- GOOD SIZE LOUNGE
- IDEAL FOR A VARIETY OF BUYERS
- EXCELLENT SIZE REAR GARDEN
- GREAT ACCESS TO LOCAL AMENITIES
FANTASTIC three bedroomed semi detached home IDEAL for a VARIETY of buyers such as FIRST TIME BUYERS, YOUNG FAMILIES & Investors alike.
FANTASTIC three bedroomed semi detached home IDEAL for a VARIETY of buyers such as FIRST TIME BUYERS, YOUNG FAMILIES & Investors alike. An internal inspection of this BEAUTIFUL and WELL PRESENTED property is a must. The property briefly comprises of Entrance Hall leading to a GOOD SIZE LOUNGE, gally style kitchen/diner that over looks a well proportioned rear garden that offers PLENTY OF SPACE for entertaining. To the first floor there are three good size bedrooms and family bathroom. Please call today to book your viewing!
Double glazed front door, double glazed side window, radiator, laminate flooring.
Lounge 13' 11" Max x 12' 5" Max ( 4.24m Max x 3.78m Max )
Double glazed front window, electric fire place, wall lights, television point, radiator.
Kitchen 19' 10" Max x 6' 10" Max ( 6.05m Max x 2.08m Max )
Gally style fitted kitchen, shaker style wall/base units, black laminate work surfaces, stainless steel sink/drainer, 1, 1/2 bowl, electric oven, gas hob, cookerhood, plumbing for washing machine, baxi central heating boiler,double glazed rear/side window, wood effect vinyl flooring, door to rear.
Stairs from hall, stairs to landing, double glazed side window, loft access with electric light.
Bedroom One 12' 6" Max x 10' 7" Max ( 3.81m Max x 3.23m Max )
Double glazed front window, radiator, television point.
Bedroom Two 9' 2" Max x 9' 1" Max ( 2.79m Max x 2.77m Max )
Double glazed front window, radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 3" Max x 6' 10" Max ( 3.43m Max x 2.08m Max )
Double glazed rear window, radiator.
Double glazed rear window, space saver bath/mixer taps, shower, wash hand basin, extractor fan, separate WC, double glazed window, UPVC wetwall & ceiling cladding, radiator.
Enclosed lawned garden.
Laid to lawn, decked area, slate chippings.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69353549.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MAR105326. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.