1 bedroom flat for saleFlat 22, 1 Heron Place, Granton, Edinburgh, EH5 1GG
- Immaculately presented, one bedroom, fifth-floor apartment with balconies and superb views.
- Set within a factored and lift served modern waterfront development in the Granton area, north of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, open plan living/dining/kitchen with balcony, a double bedroom, and bathroom.
- Features include underfloor heating throughout, uPVC double glazed windows, secure video entry system, TV and telephone points, and good integrated storage space.
- Externally the property benefits from well maintained landscaped grounds, including a children's play park, and an allocated space in the secure underground car park.
- Home Report available online.
Immaculately presented, one bedroom, fifth-floor apartment with balconies and superb views, set within a factored and lift served modern waterfront development in the Granton area, north of Edinburgh city centre. The spacious entrance hall features laminate flooring, generous built-in storage, the video entry handset, and serves all main living areas. The living/dining/kitchen is front-facing with ample dining space, and benefits from a large balcony, offering excellent, uninterrupted views of the Edinburgh skyline, Arthurs Seat, the Firth of Forth and Granton Harbour. Set to the rear of the living area, the fitted kitchen features modern, high gloss units, laminate worktops, and a stainless steel sink. Integrated appliances include a fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, gas hob and electric oven. The front-facing double bedroom features a built-in wardrobe, storage cupboard, carpeted flooring, and private balcony, whilst the stylish and fully tiled bathroom features a modern three-piece suite with a concealed-cistern WC and mains mixer shower. Granton lies approximately three miles north of the city centre, and lies within easy reach of the fashionable Shore area and Ocean Terminal, providing facilities including a cinema, high-street shops, and a range of popular restaurants. Within a couple of miles there are a number of supermarkets, and Craigleith Retail Park offers additional shopping facilities. There are frequent public transport links from West Granton Road and Waterfront Avenue to and from the city centre, and the property lies close to the charming waterfront path and causeway leading towards Cramond Island, an ideal route for joggers, dog walkers, and families. The area is home to the new Edinburgh College, and also offers well-regarded local schooling.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8190486. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.