1 bedroom flat for sale25 3F2 Elgin Terrace, Hillside, Edinburgh, EH7 5PB
- Light and spacious, one-bedroom, third-floor (top) flat, in a traditional stone-built tenement with superb views.
- Located in Edinburgh's popular Hillside district, to the east of the city centre.
- Comprises; an entrance hall, living/dining/kitchen, double bedroom, and bathroom.
- Features; modern uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, good storage space, secure entry system, and cable TV and phone points.
- In addition, there are tall ceilings, panelled woodwork, plaster cornice, and fine views to Arthur's Seat, Salisbury Crags and Calton Hill.
- Would now benefit from some cosmetic upgrading.
- With ample permit on-street parking, and access to nearby Montgomery Street Park.
- Home Report available online.
**CLOSING DATE SET FOR THURSDAY 19th OCT @ 12 NOON - Light and spacious, one-bedroom, third-floor (top) flat, in a traditional stone-built tenement with superb views, located in Edinburgh's popular Hillside district, to the east of the city centre. A central entrance hallway with deep store cupboard, high-level utility controls, and entry system handset, provides access throughout. Offering fine views over the rooftops to Arthur's Seat, Salisbury Crags and Calton Hill, a bright and spacious living room offers ample space for seating and dining, and benefits from a shelved press. Open-plan to the living area, the kitchen is fitted with modern units with laminate worktops, a ceiling-mounted extractor fan, a stainless-steel sink with drainer, and tiled splashbacks. There is space for a range of appliaces, including piping for a gas cooker. A spacious and bright double bedroom, with recessed window, under-window storage, plaster cornice and a tiled hearth, enjoys similar views. The bathroom is fitted with a white, three-piece suite, tiled splashbacks, over-bath mixer shower, wood-effect vinyl flooring, and timber dado panelling. Hillside is a high-amenity area with fine period architecture, lying within walking distance of the city centre's restaurants, shopping facilities and attractions, such the Omni Centre and The Playhouse Theatre. Leith Walk, Elm Row and nearby Broughton Street offer a good range of local shopping facilities, with a cosmopolitan selection of cafés, bars, and restaurants within a short radius. Edinburgh's historic Old Town and New Town are easily accessed, and Queen's Park, Arthur's Seat, Ocean Terminal, and the popular Shore district offer further leisure and recreation opportunities. Waverley Train Station is within walking distance, and frequent bus services operate from London Road and Elm Row. Well-respected primary and secondary schools can also be found in the vicinity.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8213239. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.