4 bedroom detached house for saleHowes Lane, Finham, Coventry
- Spacious and extended family home
- Modern fitted kitchen, cloakroom and large lounge diner
- Separate study/utility area and conservatory
- Four good sized bedrooms with luxury family bathroom and ensuite shower room
- Mature private gardens with plenty of parking
- Early possession available
- No upward chain
This extended four bedroom house enjoys well presented accommodation with gas CH and all the usual refinements. Large living area, study, conservatory, kitchen and cloakroom downstairs with four bedrooms and two bathrooms upstairs.
GROUND FLOOR with large storm porch.
HALLWAY with attractive flooring with storage under stairs and boiler cupboard with Potterton gas fired boiler.
CLOAKROOM with WC, washbasin and radiator.
LOUNGE/DINER being 'L' shaped with radiators, double glazed window and patio doors leading through to the conservatory. Air conditioning unit and radiator.
CONSERVATORY with double glazed windows and door to garden.
LANDING with velux window, air conditioning unit and access to loft area.
BEDROOM ONE (REAR) with range of built in furniture, radiator and double glazed window.
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM with attractive modern fittings and double glazed window.
BEDROOM TWO with radiator and double glazed window.
BEDROOM THREE with radiator and double glazed window.
BEDROOM FOUR with radiator and double glazed window.
BEAUTIFUL FAMILY BATHROOM being very spacious and with quality fittings throughout.
DEEP FRONT GARDEN with lawns and long driveway & good parking
EXCEPTIONALLY LARGE REAR GARDEN with very mature borders and bushes.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102626013272. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coopers, Coventry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.