5 bedroom detached house for saleSt Bega's Glade, Hartlepool
- 5 BEDROOMED DETACHED HOUSE
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- 2 EN SUITE SHOWER ROOMS
- DOUBLE GARAGE
This outstanding 5 Bedroomed Detached residence in arguably Hartlepools most desirable post code is situated close to local amenities, schools and the picturesque Ward Jackson Park. Externally there are extensive Front and Rear Gardens, Double Garage and Double Driveway providing ample parking.
This outstanding 5 Bedroomed Detached residence in arguably Hartlepools most desirable post code is situated close to local amenities, schools and the picturesque Ward Jackson Park. The layout comprises welcoming Entrance Hallway, ground floor WC, Lounge with feature fireplace and French doors leading to a formal Dining Room overlooking a sunny rear garden, large fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room with a wide range of wall and base units, useful Utility Room with further units and access to garden. To the First Floor are 5 well proportioned Bedrooms, two with En Suite Bathrooms, Family Bathroom comprising panel bath, separate shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin and extractor fan. Externally there are extensive Front and Rear Gardens, the rear garden is enclosed and mainly laid to lawn with patio areas and a shed for storage, Double Garage and Double Driveway providing ample parking.
With UPVC Double Glazed window to front aspect, radiator, stairs to the First Floor, telephone point, 'Karndean' flooring, under stairs storage cupboard.
Ground Floor Wc
With WC, wall mounted wash hand basin, radiator, uPVC Double Glazed opaque window to front aspect, 'Karndean' flooring.
Lounge 15' 6" x 18' 2" ( 4.72m x 5.54m )
(Maximum measurements and into Bay), Bay window with UPVC Double Glazed windows to front aspect, radiator, feature fireplace with gas fire with black inset and hearth and stone effect surround, cove cornicing, two ceiling rose, two radiators.
Dining Room 11' 3" x 12' 11" ( 3.43m x 3.94m )
Accessed via French doors from Living Room, uPVC Double Glazed French doors to Rear Garden, cove corning, ceiling rose.
Kitchen 27' 5" x 13' 3" ( 8.36m x 4.04m )
(Maximum measurements) UPVC Double Glazed bow window to rear aspect, uPVC Double Glazed French doors to Rear Garden, tiled flooring, fitted Kitchen with a range of wall and base units with contrasting rolled top work surfaces, part tiled splash back, chimney style extractor hood above, under cabinet spot lights, 'Range Master Professional Deluxe' Range cooker with stainless steel splash back and 5 ring gas hob, 1 1/2 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, breakfast bar, TV points, built in dishwasher, freestanding fridge and freezer, radiator.
Utility Room 9' 7" x 5' 8" ( 2.92m x 1.73m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to front aspect, uPVC Double Glazed door to rear, recess for washing machine, single bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, extractor fan, part tiled splash back, base units, tiled flooring, personal door to Garage.
UPVC Double Glazed window to front aspect, loft access from second part Landing, radiator, double storage cupboard.
Master Bedroom 13' 10" x 16' 2" ( 4.22m x 4.93m )
(Maximum Measurements) Two uPVC Double Glazed windows to front aspect, radiator, TV point, built in wardrobes.
Comprising panelled bath with shower attachment, part splash back tiling, tiled floors, towel radiator, separate shower cubicle with mains operated power shower, uPVC Double Glazed opaque window to side aspect, ceiling spotlights, extractor fan, vanity style wash hand basin, WC, wall mounted mirror cabinet.
Bedroom 2 12' 5" x 13' 3" ( 3.78m x 4.04m )
Two UPVC Double Glazed windows to rear aspect, radiator, built in wardrobes, TV point, access to En-Suite Bathroom.
With part tiled walls, towel style radiator, UPVC Double Glazed opaque window to rear aspect, low level flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin, separate shower cubicle with mains operated power shower, extractor fan, tiled flooring.
Bedroom 3 16' 2" x 10' 8" ( 4.93m x 3.25m )
(Excluding door recess) Two UPVC Double Glazed windows to front aspect, radiator, two built in wardrobes, ceiling rose, cove cornicing, TV point.
Bedroom 4 9' 9" x 13' ( 2.97m x 3.96m )
Two UPVC Double Glazed windows to rear aspect, radiator, TV point, cove cornicing, ceiling rose.
Bedroom 5 9' 8" x 10' 6" ( 2.95m x 3.20m )
Two UPVC Double Glazed windows to rear aspect, radiator, telephone and TV point, built in wardrobes.
UPVC Double Glazed opaque window to side aspect, part tiled walls, radiator, WC, vanity style wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower attachment, separate shower cubicle with mains operated power shower, cove cornicing, extractor fan.
Large Sunny Rear Garden
Mainly laid to lawn with patio area and storage shed.
accessed via block paved double drive with space for 3 cars.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69443795.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR111078. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.