2 bedroom terraced house for salePortfolio Of 9 Thornaby On Tees
- TO BE SOLD AT AUCTION - GUIDE PRICE £490,000
- A well managed portfolio of terraced housing (two/three bedrooms) let on assured short hold tenancies, furnished, producing approximately £33,020 per annum when fully let.
- Cambridge Road, Cheltenham Avenue, Heslop Street, Oxford Road, Scarborough Street, Stranton Street, Victoria Road, Victoria Road, St Pauls Road
A well managed portfolio of terraced housing (two/three bedrooms) let on assured short hold tenancies, furnished, producing approximately £33,020 per annum when fully let. . 52 Cambridge Road let at £70 per week. 25 Cheltenham Avenue let at £70 per week. 15 Heslop Street let at £70 per week. 71 Oxford Road let at £75 per week. 2 Scarborough Street let at £70 per week. 49 Stranton Street -vacant. 20 Victoria Road let at £75 per week. 54 Victoria Road let at £75 per week. 13 St Pauls Road let at £65 per week. FOR SALE BY AUCTION AT RAMSIDE HALL HOTEL, DURHAM ON 8TH JUNE 2005 AT 6.30PM
- Photographs showing all properties available on our website.
Show fastest broadband speed at this postcode Top broadband speed within this postcode Finding the fastest speed... Up to Compare broadband deals
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO201576. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.