3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleThornton Street, North Ormesby
- Three Bedroom End Terrace House
- Vacant Possession
- Combination Gas Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazing
- First Floor Bathroom/WC
- Covered Rear Yard with Gated Access for Parking
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Ideal Investment or First Purchase
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
A three-bedroom end terrace property which is available with immediate vacant possession and is warmed by a combination gas central heating system and has UPVC double glazing. The kitchen has been re-fitted with a range of modern base and wall units and provides a built-in double oven and electric hob with extractor fan above. To the first floor is a bathroom/WC and three bedrooms. An additional benefit is the enclosed partially covered rear yard which has double gated access to the side and can provide car hard standing for one car. This property will make an ideal first purchase or investment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69487673.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MID170501. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.