3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBedford Avenue, Bognor Regis
- Semi-Detached Family Home
- Three Bedrooms
- On a Good Size Plot
- Open Plan Kitchen/Diner
- Extended to the Rear
- Large Family Kitchen Diner
- Garage and Drive
- Great Location for Town
This is a CHAIN FREE spacious and extended 1930's semi-detached family home situated close to all the local amenities in Bognor Regis with a garage and plenty of ORP to the front. Situated a on a good size plot with a sunny garden and beautiful large family kitchen, this is an ideal family home.
Fox & Sons are proud to present this CHAIN FREE spacious and extended 1930's semi detached family home, The property benefits from being situated close to all the local amenities in Bognor Regis with a garage and off road parking to the front.
Situated a on a good size plot with a sunny garden and beautiful large family kitchen, the lounge diner has been opened out to provide a sunny light and spacious entertaining space, with bay fronted windows. There is a large family bathroom on the ground floor and a welcoming hall. Upstairs there are two extremely good size double bedrooms and a single. Outside to the rear is a sunny enclosed garden, with access to the garage. Please call or email us today to arrange your appointment to view.
Lounge/diner 25' 9" Max extending to x 10' 9" ( 7.85m Max extending to x 3.28m )
Open plan with bay fronted windows, carpet, radiators and working open fire.
Kitchen/diner 17' 4" Max extending to x 14' 4" ( 5.28m Max extending to x 4.37m )
Well appointed kitchen with base units. Large island/ breakfast bar and work tops with french doors leading to the rear garden and patio area. Sink and plumbing for washing machine, dishwasher and fridge freezer. Range style cooker with extractor hood. UPVC double glazed window.
Bedroom One 13' 9" x 11' ( 4.19m x 3.35m )
Newly fitted UPVC double glazed bay window, radiator and fitted carpet.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 11' 2" ( 3.40m x 3.40m )
UPVC double glazed window, radiator and fitted carpet. Built in cupboard.
Bedroom Three 6' 1" x 7' 7" ( 1.85m x 2.31m )
UPVC double glazed window, radiator and fitted carpet.
Bathroom 7' 2" x 7' 5" ( 2.18m x 2.26m )
Bath with power shower, sink and WC. Double glazed window and radiator.
To the front, good size drive and access to the front of the garage, To the rear a good size garden and side access to the garage, and a walled area separating the lawn to the patio.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69529907.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRG104878. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.