3 bedroom terraced house for saleWoodcock Close, Middlesbrough
Withdrawn from Market
- Perfect First Time Buyer Purchase!!
- Recent Condensing Combi Boiler
- Modern Double Glazing
- Detached Garage And Off Street Parking
- Good Sized Rooms
- Call Today For Your Viewing!!
A PERFECT FIRST HOME OR INVESTMENT PURCHASE WITH POTENTIALLY STEADY AND LUCRATIVE YIELDS!! DON'T MISS OUT CALL TODAY TO ARRANGE A VIEWING!!
This Property Is Located On The Popular Bankfields Estate And Is Likely To Appeal To Investors, First Time Buyers Or Indeed Those Looking To Downsize. The Property Has Modern Double Glazing And A Recently Fitted Gas Fired Condensing Combination Boiler. This Is The Perfect Canvas For Those Looking To Make A Property Their Own. In Addition There Is A Detached Alarmed Garage To The Rear With A Parking Space To The Side.
The Accommodation Is Over Two Floors And Briefly Comprises:
Entrance To The Rear Of The Property Leading Into The Reception Hall With WC Leading Off To The Rear Kitchen Diner And Living Room To The Front Of The Property.
The First Floor Accommodates Three Bedrooms And Bathroom.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69531860.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8231103. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Eazymove Estate Agents, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.