3 bedroom apartment for saleThe Street, Shorne, Gravesend
Withdrawn from Market
- 3 Bedrooms and 1 Reception Or
- 2 Bedrooms and 2 Receptions
- Sound Proofed Flooring
- Brand New Kitchen
- Approx. 8 Month old Bathroom
- Beautifully Presented
- Fantastic Roof Top Garden
- Garage and Parking
- Far Reaching Views
- Picturesque Village Location
In the heart of the picturesque and highly desirable village of Shorne is this once in a blue moon opportunity! This versatile flat can be a 3 bedroom with 1 reception or a 2 bedrooms with 2 receptions, the choice is yours, but however you chose to use the property you still won't have any work to do! The kitchen is brand new and the bathroom is just under one year old and the remainder is presented beautifully with no expense spared to the point that even the flooring to the flat has been sound proofed so there's no need to worry about any noise. The outside space is provided by the roof top garden and boasts both artificial lawned area and decked area where you can spend your time enjoying the quiet sunshine and taking in the amazing far reaching views over the Kent Countryside. You have parking available and also your own garage so finding somewhere for the car is never going to be a problem.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69536471.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102101003297. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by M & M Estate & Letting Agents, Gravesend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.