2 bedroom apartment for salePark Vista Tower, 21 Wapping Lane, London, E1W
- Two bedroom apartment
- 13th floor, c.865 sq ft
- Dual aspect views of the River and Canary Wharf
- Two separate balconies
- Upgraded finish throughout including air con
- Residents facilities - Concierge, gym, pool & cinema
- Walking distance to the popular St Katherine Docks
- Close to Overground and DLR Stations
Dual aspect views of the River Thames and Canary Wharf from this impressive 13th floor, two bedroom apartment in the sought after Park Vista Tower development. Benefiting from two separate balconies and a north westerly aspect, the property comprises an open plan kitchen with modern island, two double bedrooms, a main bathroom and ensuite bathroom. Finished to a superb standard throughout, features include floor to ceiling windows and a recessed ceiling in the living area.
Perfectly placed between the City to the west and Canary Wharf to the east, 21 Wapping Lane offers exclusive resident facilities including 24hr concierge, Cinema room, gym and hydro pool. The development is also within walking distance to Overground and DLR transport links and the popular area of St Katherine Docks.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2390623. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JOHNS&CO, Wapping. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.