7 bedroom detached house for saleCalder House Lane, Garstang
- Detached Traditional Gentleman's Residence
- Nestled within over 15 Acres of Grounds
- Helipad and Hanger
- Full Leisure Suite with Indoor swimming pool & hydropool
- Entertainment Suite with Bar, Snooker Room & Cinema
- Original Brick Built Stable Block & Quadrangle
- Self Contained Guest Bungalow
- Sand Paddock, Barn, Loose Boxes & Horsebox Parking
- Private Tree Lined Gated Driveways
- Fishing Lake
Superior detached residence, elegant and full of charm, situated in a prime location but very private and surrounded by formal landscaped gardens and further grazing land totalling approximately 15.5 acres. Automated gated access from the front and the rear driveways, the house itself is filled with period features and briefly comprises, study, drawing room, formal dining room, magnificent dining kitchen, utility room, large sitting room with fabulous vaulted ceiling, library. When it comes to entertaining a function suite with bespoke fitted fully fitted bar, full size snooker table, cosy TV snug plus a designated cinema room. Additional wings to the property boast a full leisure suite complete with indoor swimming pool, large hydropool, sauna, steam room and also a magnificent conservatory style extension in three adjoining sections which would lend themselves to a variety of uses and must be viewed to appreciate. To add to all of this an original brick built stable block, courtyard, grooms accommodation/annex which is completely self contained, walled garden, vegetable garden, summerhouses, further agricultural outbuildings, helicopter hangar and helipad. A true equestrian delight with further stabling and a large agricultural outbuilding which could be used as an indoor arena/menage. This property is completely unique with character that is rare to find. Viewing is essential as a mere description cannot possibly do this magnificent home justice.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69591911.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RS0076. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nationwide Estate Agents, Chorley - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.