Get brand editions for SBK Property Consultants, Park Gate - Sales

1 bedroom flat for sale

Bedford Drive, Titchfield Common

Part buy, part rent £50,750

Property Description

Key features

  • NO FORWARD CHAIN
  • Available on 'Part-Buy-Part-Rent'
  • Ground floor one bedroom apartment
  • Built in 2012 by Persimmon Homes
  • Open-plan kitchen/living/dining room
  • Modern bathroom suite
  • Communal gardens & parking
  • Excellent storage in entrance hall
  • Gas central heating via radiators
  • UPVC double glazed windows

Full description

NO FORWARD CHAIN. This superb ground floor one-bedroom apartment was built by Persimmon Homes in late 2012 and thus enjoys the remainder of its 10 year build guarantee. As the property is currently owned on a 'Part-Buy-Part-Rent' basis, any potential buyers have the option on purchasing at a level that suits them, and paying rent on the remaining share - for example owning 35% of the property would result in a purchase price of £50,750 and renting the remaining 65%. Higher percentages are available, or the option is there to buy the property outright. The current vendor has owned the property since brand new and the apartment is still presented excellently throughout. Accessed from a communal entrance hall, the ground floor accommodation encompasses a hallway leading to all rooms, there is a modern bathroom, large double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a large lounge/dining room which is open to the immaculately kept, modern kitchen. Off the hallway, there are two large storage cupboards, a rarity in modern homes and the apartment has access to communal gardens to the rear as well as off road parking. To make arrangements to view, or to enquire further, please contact SBK Property Consultants on 01489 570019 or via email at parkgate@sbk4homes.com.


More information from this agent

Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
10 October 2017

Nearest stations

  • Swanwick (1.8 mi)
  • Fareham (2.6 mi)
  • Bursledon (3.3 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

Nearest schools

Use the school checker

To view this property or request more details, contact:

SBK Property Consultants, Park Gate - Sales

58 Botley Road, Park Gate, SO31 1BB

01489 570019 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Floorplans


To view this property or request more details, contact:

SBK Property Consultants, Park Gate - Sales

58 Botley Road, Park Gate, SO31 1BB

01489 570019 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Map & Street View

Nearest stations

  • Swanwick (1.8 mi)
  • Fareham (2.6 mi)
  • Bursledon (3.3 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

To view this property or request more details, contact:

SBK Property Consultants, Park Gate - Sales

58 Botley Road, Park Gate, SO31 1BB

01489 570019 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Disclaimer - Property reference 8250429. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by SBK Property Consultants, Park Gate - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.