2 bedroom flat for saleTufnell Park Road, Tufnell Park, London, N7
- Victorian Conversion
- South Facing Reception
- Luxury Interior
- Underfloor Heating
- 10 Year Build Zone Warranty
- Hive Smart Control Heating System
- GMS Wireless Intercom Entry System
- Unofficial Roof Terrace
- Walking distance to Tufnell Park Station
- Close proximity to Yerbury School
For sale in this BOUTIQUE DEVELOPMENT of 4 luxury flats is this raised ground floor apartment located in the heart of TUFNELL PARK boasting the charm of a Victorian property with all the benefits of a new build with an IMMACULATE FINISH and cutting edge features such as SMART CONTROLLED LIGHTING and HEATING.
The south facing facade offers an abundance of natural light into the open plan kitchen/reception room & two good size bedrooms to the rear leading out to an UNOFFICIAL ROOF TERRACE.
The property is with walking distance to both Tufnell Park Underground Station and Holloway Road Overground Station and offering great local amenities such as local buses to Central London, shop, cafe's and Yerbury Primary School.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-69628793.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSS170360. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Greene & Co, Crouch End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.