5 bedroom detached house for saleHayfield Close, Hartlepool
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED & IMPROVED
- 5 BEDROOMS
- CONVERTED GARAGE
- LUXURIOUS MODERN KITCHEN WITH BUILT IN APPLIANCES
- DOUBLE DRIVEWAY
Immaculately presented and improved throughout, this 5 Bedroomed Detached residence in the popular residential development of Eden Park benefitting from Garage Conversion which is currently used as a Family Room. Externally are Front and Rear Gardens and a Double Driveway to the front.
Immaculately presented and improved throughout, this 5 Bedroomed Detached residence in the popular residential development of Eden Park benefitting from Garage Conversion which is currently used as a Family Room, luxuriously modern fitted Kitchen with range of built in appliances, stylish family Bathroom which has been fitted in recent years and sunny Rear Garden. The layout comprises Entrance Hallway with 'Karndean' flooring, Guest Cloakroom/WC, Family Room with built in storage units, Second Lounge, Lounge with French doors to rear garden, superb fitted Kitchen/Diner with ample storage. To the First Floor are 5 Bedrooms, most of which have fitted wardrobes and an impressive family Bathroom with luxurious overbath 'rain' shower. Externally are Front and Rear Gardens and a Double Driveway to the front providing off road parking.
UPVC Double Glazed door to front, radiator, 'Karndean' flooring, storage cupboard housing Alarm.
wash hand basin, towel radiator, low level flush WC, UPVC Double Glazed opaque window to front aspect, 'Karndean' flooring.
Second Lounge 12' x 10' 11" ( 3.66m x 3.33m )
UPVC Double Glazed bay window to front aspect, radiator, TV point.
Family Room 15' 9" x 8' 3" ( 4.80m x 2.51m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to front aspect, radiator, built in storage which has recess for washing machine and boiler.
Lounge 16' x 10' 11" ( 4.88m x 3.33m )
UPVC Double Glazed French doors to rear garden, telephone and TV points, radiator.
Kitchen/ Diner 17' 4" x 13' 3" ( 5.28m x 4.04m )
UPVC Double Glazed French doors to rear aspect, modern fitted kitchen with a range of high gloss wall and base units with contrasting black Quartz work surfaces,1 ½ bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, UPVC Double Glazed window to rear aspect, 'Karndean' flooring, radiator, spotlighting to ceiling, recess for appliances, Double Oven, 4 ring electric hob, wine cooler, under cabinet lighting.
access to part boarded loft, UPVC Double Glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom 1 13' 6" x 10' 1" ( 4.11m x 3.07m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to front aspect, radiator, 3 double fitted wardrobes, TV point.
Bedroom 2 11' 1" x 10' 3" ( 3.38m x 3.12m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, fitted wardrobes and drawers.
Bedroom 3 10' 1" x 7' 7" ( 3.07m x 2.31m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to rear aspect, fitted wardrobes, cupboards, desk and drawers, radiator.
Bedroom 4 12' x 8' 3" ( 3.66m x 2.51m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to front aspect, fitted wardrobes, cupboards, desk and drawers, radiator.
Bedroom 5 9' x 6' 11" ( 2.74m x 2.11m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
suite comprising panelled bath with over bath shower, vanity style wash hand basin, low level flush WC, towel radiator, UPVC Double Glazed opaque window to rear aspect, extractor fan, fully tiled walls, spotlighting to ceiling.
Front And Rear Gardens
mostly laid to lawn with decking area and large patio to rear.
Double Driveway To Front
providing off road parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69689429.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR111234. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.