2 bedroom villa for sale35 Redhall Crescent, Redhall, Edinburgh, EH14 2HU
- Beautifully-presented, light and spacious, two-bedroom lower villa, in move-in condition, with front, side and rear gardens.
- Located in the residential area of Redhall, west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises; entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen/breakfastroom, two double-bedrooms and bathroom.
- Features include; uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, satellite and cable TV and phone points, and good storage space.
- The front garden, with a raised pebble bed, incorporates a multi-car driveway, patio areas and side gate.
- To the side and rear are two further areas of gated and enclosed garden, mainly hard-landscaped for ease of maintenance.
- Home Report available online.
Beautifully-presented, light and spacious, two-bedroom lower villa, in move-in condition, with front, side and rear gardens, located in the residential area of Redhall, west of Edinburgh city centre. A bright entrance hallway with tiled floor and two deep cupboards, serves all rooms. A light and spacious living/dining room with full-width front window, features a stone fireplace with electric fire. To the rear, a contemporary, dual-aspect kitchen is fitted with high-gloss white units with quartz-effect worktops, mosaic tile splashbacks and soft-close drawers. There is a fold-down breakfast table, tiled flooring, and fitted blinds. Integrated appliances include a ceramic hob with overhead extractor hood, an electric double oven, washing machine and dishwasher, and there is space for a fridge/freezer. The main double bedroom, with built-in wardrobe, opens via patio doors to the rear garden, while the second double bedroom enjoys a front outlook. With a window to the rear, the fully-tiled bathroom is fitted with a contemporary white suite, over-bath mixer shower, and a chrome ladder-style radiator. Redhall is located three miles south-west of the city centre. There is a range of local shops, a Sainsbury's superstore in the immediate area, a 24 hour Asda superstore at nearby Chesser, and extensive shopping at the Gyle Shopping Centre. Leisure facilities include Craiglockhart Leisure Centre, Nuffield Health Club, and Edinburgh Corn Exchange. There are pleasant walks along the Union Canal, and direct links to Edinburgh's cycle path network. Schooling within the area is well represented from nursery to senior level, and an efficient public transport network operates to most parts of the city and the surrounding areas. The city bypass and main motorway networks are also within easy reach.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7620675. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.