4 bedroom detached house for salePatrick Way, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP21
- Modern detached house
- Four bedrooms, two bathrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Contemporary fitted kitchen, utility room
- Integral double length garage
- Enclosed rear garden
- Approx. 1.5 miles from Stoke Mandeville railway station
- Catchment for Aylesbury grammar schools
A modern four bedroom detached house situated on the south side of Aylesbury with a double length integral garage, a contemporary fitted kitchen and an enclosed garden. This property is approximately 10 minutes' walk from the William Harding Combined School and approximately 15 minutes walk from local amenities in Bedgrove which include a variety of shops and supermarkets. Aylesbury Town Centre (2 miles) has shopping, social and sports facilities, the Waterside Theatre, grammar schools, Aylesbury College, Aylesbury University campus, and a mainline railway station with services to Marylebone taking 60 minutes.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69729212.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OHO172149. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Graham, Aylesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.