1 bedroom apartment for saleSennen Cove, Penzance
Sold by Us
- FABULOUS VIEWS OVER SENNEN AND WHITESAND BAY
- ONE BEDROOM LUXURY APARTMENT
- RESIDENT PARKING
- HOLIDAY RENTAL YIELD ANTICIPATED AT 7% IN 2016
- SUBJECT TO A RECENT FIVE FIGURE REFURBISHMENT
- 200 METER WALK TO THE BEACH
- TURN KEY HOLIDAY LETTING OPPORTUNITY
- 999 YEAR LEASE FROM 1997
- SOLD SUBJECT TO CONTRACT BUT BEING REMARKETED 31.1.18
LIVING AREA 16' 11" x 18' 1" (5.16m x 5.51m) Two, double-glazed windows to front with fabulous views across Whitesand Bay, Sennen Cove and Sennen Beach as well as up the coast to Cape Cornwall. Kitchen area with integral oven, hob and washing machine, a range of base and wall units perfectly sized for holiday or single occupancy.
Doors lead off to the shower room and master bedroom respectively.
MASTER BEDROOM 11' 6" x 10' 4" (3.51m x 3.15m) The ultimate luxury, your own bath, at the foot of your bed commanding wonderful views across the bay and beach. A glass of wine? Maybe. Relax, you've earned it!
SHOWER ROOM A place to store the surf board or walking clothes and hose down the dog after a good cliff walk. With a walk in shower enclosure, WC and wash basin. Heated towel rail.
OUTSIDE There is a large area of hillside which is owned by the freeholders (of which you will be one) with an eating area to the Western edge. The land is untended and in its natural state bordering National Trust maintained land to the West.
Road access to the property is from above and below. The top access is via a narrow winding lane leading to a parking area whilst the resident only cove parking area is far easier to reach and has the advantage of passing a number of shops, the pub and excellent eateries (though the steps up to the apartment from the cove will make you appreciate the view even more).
OFFERS By law, in England and Wales, all estate agents must pass on every offer they receive for any property they are selling* right up to the point of exchange. Please remember, an estate agent works to achieve the best offer for the seller, not the buyer, and must act on the sellers’ lawful instructions at all times.
WHAT HAPPENS IF OTHER PEOPLE OFFER ON THE PROPERTY I WANT? - Often the most attractive, well-located or keenly-priced properties will attract strong interest and offers from more than one person.
When this happens at PDQ, we usually advise our owners** to follow a procedure that we have found to produce the best and fairest results for our customers and buyers alike. We call this process ‘best and final offers’.
• If we are instructed to go to best and final offers by an owner, we will ask everyone who has made an offer or, indicated they may make an offer, to submit their ‘best and final’ offer to us at PDQ, along with details of any other property sale or finance that might be involved in any successful purchase. This offer is private between you, PDQ and the owner. No other potential buyer will know what you have offered nor will we tell you the level of other offers.
• If you feel you have already made your best offer and don’t wish (or are unable) to make a better offer at this stage, we will inform our customer that the existing offer is your best and final offer.
• Our customer will then be asked to make a decision having considered all of the offers on their individual merits.
• Once we have spoken to the successful bidder, we will instruct solicitors and will inform the other bidders that they have not been successful.
*Unless the owner has said otherwise and put this in writing to the agent. For example, “do not submit any offers to me below a certain figure”.
** We will always offer the advice we believe is in our customers’ best interests which may differ from the ‘best and final offers’ solution and, of course, our customers are free to instruct us to follow other methods of deciding which they consider to be the best way to reach a satisfactory conclusion for them right up to the point of exchange of contracts.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69738470.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101160005295. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by PDQ Estates, Helston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.