1 bedroom maisonette for saleBrook Street, Stotfold SG5 4JT
- One Bedroom Ground Floor Maisonette
- One Allocated Space
- Own Front Door
- Gas Central Heating
- Situated Within Walking Distance To Local Amenities
- Ideal Home For First Time Buyers Or Downsizers
- Situated In A Popular Location
- Double Glazed
- Chain Free
A spacious one bedroom GROUND FLOOR apartment with off road parking offered for sale CHAIN FREE and well located for local amenities.
Stotfold is a small town and civil parish in the English county of Bedfordshire, the town is divided by a long road, High Street, which separates the north side from the south. The River Ivel runs through the town, also the church of St Mary dates back to Norman times. Stotfold also has a good mixture of shops, restaurants and pubs.
Radiator, two cupboards.
Lounge - 14'0" (4.27m) x 16'0" (4.88m)
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator.
Kitchen - 8'0" (2.44m) x 8'8" (2.64m)
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, double glazed window to the front aspect, sink/drainer, work surfaces, oven with hob, cookerhood, plumbing for washing machine, radiator.
Bedroom One - 12'0" (3.66m) x 11'5" (3.48m)
Radiator, double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bath with mixer taps, shower, partly tiled, wash hand basin, low level WC, radiator.
One allocated parking space.
150 years from 1990
123 years remaining
Ground Rent: £50 every six months
Service Charge: £405 per annum
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 111. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alexander Lewis, Letchworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.