3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGarston Gardens, Kenley, Surrey
- 3 bedroom semi-detached family home
- 2 receptions, conservatory and utility room
- Detached garage & off road parking
- Close to Kenley train station
- Large brick built workshop
- EPC energy rating D (59)
Everyone is looking for the perfect home aren’t they? You are probably experiencing major problems in that there is just nothing on the market that meets your high standards. So if you are looking to buy, then please continue to read on!Nestled in a highly coveted residential location, this spacious home sits pride of place in a convenient road near to excellent transport and amenities, having had every effort made by the current owners on creating a sanctuary of style and peace combating a modern family’s hectic lifestyle. Inside, the lounge offers excellent dimensions with a fabulous kitchen area – a room that makes full use of its size, with a great amount of storage and workspace. Once dinner is ready, then you can get together in the formal dining room. If all the above was not enough you also have a separate utility room and sunny conservatory. On the first floor this house doesn't let you down; with tasteful tones throughout the bedrooms and a family bathroom. The toilet is separate for extra convenience.On the outside it just gets better and better, with a rear garden and detached garage with off street parking. There is also a large brick built workshop to the rear.
What the Owner says:
We have lived here for many years and have enjoyed creating our ideal home.Over the years we have adapted the rooms to accommodate our family and we love the versatile space our house now gives.Our busy lives are well suited with the transport links and local schools which the area has to offer.We will be sad to leave but we know we are handing over a fantastic home to the new owners.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 15'0 x 10'8 (4.58m x 3.25m)
- Dining Room: 18'2 x 10'4 (5.54m x 3.15m)
- Kitchen Area: 21'4 x 7'0 (6.51m x 2.14m)
- Utility Room: 13'8 x 4'3 (4.17m x 1.30m)
- Conservatory: 10'7 x 10'5 (3.23m x 3.18m)
- Bedroom 1: 15'4 x 10'7 (4.68m x 3.23m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'4 x 8'11 (3.76m x 2.72m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'4 x 7'6 (3.15m x 2.29m)
- Separate Toilet
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Large Workshop
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69771950.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 21508688. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Purley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.