4 bedroom cottage for saleCallestick, Truro, Cornwall, TR4
- Stunning period Grade II listed detached property
- Located within a quiet historic hamlet close to the North Coast
- Ideal for a fantastic family home or holiday property
- Superb bright and spacious open plan kitchen and dining room
- Character sitting room with beamed ceiling and stone open fire place with log burning fire
- Unique family/sun room with vaulted ceiling and stairs leading to a gallery landing area
- Ground floor study/5th bedroom, and second staircase rising to the first floor
- Utility/wc room and separate storage cupboards also to the ground floor
- Superb master bedroom with the Jack and Jill shower room, with the potential to create a master suite and dressing room
- Two double bedrooms and family bathroom plus a further single bedroom
This is a charming period character property. Formerly two separate miner's cottages dating back to the1700s. Over the years the cottages have been lovingly converted into a 4/5 bedroom property plus extended to the rear making a fantastic larger family cottage. Also has the potential for a stunning holiday home.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TRV170005. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Country & Waterside Prestige, Truro. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.