1 bedroom flat for saleBeautifully presented 1 bedroom ground floor apartment with no onward chain
Withdrawn from Market
- One Double Bedroom Ground Floor Flat
- Private Entrance Door
- Well Presented Throughout
- Contemporary Kitchen and En-Suite
- Walking Distance to Tavistock Town Centre
- Generous Open Kitchen/Reception Area
- Ideal First Time Purchase or Buy to Let Investment
- Mains Electricity, Water & Drainage
- Council Tax Band: A
- EPC: C/75
This former shop was converted a few years ago to an exacting standard. The ground floor flat is approached from North Street via a private entrance door into the open plan kitchen/reception space which is generously proportioned with two double glazed windows to the front aspect. To one corner of the room is a contemporary fully fitted kitchen with integrated electric oven and hob plus a comprehensive range of high gloss wall and base units. NO ONWARD CHAIN.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69839750.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8288985. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Abode, Tavistock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.