3 bedroom flat for saleCarmunnock Road, GLASGOW
- Three double bedrooms
- Modern breakfasting kitchen
- Fantastic views
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Close to local amenities
- Great transport links
- EPC RATING BAND C (77)
Fantastic three bedroom flat offered to market in walk in condition with amazing views across the city and beyond.
Second floor flat offered to the market in true walk in condition having unbelievable views across the city and beyond is sure to appeal to a wide range of buyers.
The property comprises of entrance hallway with all main apartments off. The spacious and bright lounge has breath-taking views north and access to the veranda. From the lounge is access to the modern kitchen which has a range of base and wall mounted units oven hob and hood. The three bedrooms are all double in size and will not disappoint for size. Completing the accommodation is the family bathroom which has a three piece suite with modern splash back tiling.
Furthermore the property has gas central heating, double glazing, excellent views and well maintained communal gardens.
Lounge 15' 5" x 13' ( 4.70m x 3.96m )
Kitchen 10' 1" x 8' 10" ( 3.07m x 2.69m )
Bedroom 1 12' 10" x 12' ( 3.91m x 3.66m )
Bedroom 2 11' 8" x 10' 3" ( 3.56m x 3.12m )
Bedroom 3 12' x 10' 2" ( 3.66m x 3.10m )
Bathroom 10' Over Bath x 6' ( 3.05m Over Bath x 1.83m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69862253.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSD105504. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Burnside Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.